HangarBot Smart Switch
Why do I need this?
Already left the FBO? Forgot to turn that one light off? Use your HangarBot Smart Switch to turn your lights on/off from anywhere at any time from your Apple® or Android device.
How are we different?
Designed by a pilot for pilots. With HangarBot’s Smart Switch, you can now manage and monitor your flying experience in ways not previously possible with 1 simple app.
Create customized on/off schedules or auto-off timers using the HangarBot Mobile App. This Smart Switch is equipped with an LED indicator so you can locate it even in the dark. Pair this with the HangarBot Door Sensor 2.0 to automatically turn on the lights right when you enter the hangar.
Output: 400W INC, 150W CFL & LED
Dimensions: (W x D x H)
- 1 x 1.7 x 1.5 in. (without faceplate)
4.7 x 2.8 x 1.5 in. (with faceplate)
Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz, 1TIR
- Neutral wire (white wire) required
- Pick a base station: HangarBot 4G Hub (I don’t have Wi-Fi in my hangar) or HangarBot Hardwire Hub (I have Wi-Fi in my hangar)
- Smartphone running iOS 9 or higher or Android 4.1 or higher
- FREE HangarBot Mobile App (Latest version)
- Cellular Data Plan or pre-existing Wi-Fi connection
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
1 x Smart Wi-Fi Wall Switch
2 x Screw
1 x User Manual
Interested in HangarBot's Wi-Fi capabilities? Find the connectivity plan that fits your needs at HangarBot Data Plans starting as low as $15/per month.